Seniors’ Magazine is an online community website published in conjunction with Seniors’ Magazine radio program on WSCA-LP 106.1FM, Portsmouth Community Radio, Portsmouth, NH, for and about Seniors.
Here at Seniors’ Magazine we explore issues of interest to Seniors, those approaching the hallowed mark and those people with Seniors in their family. Issues such as:
- How is Social Security changing
- How Medicare and Medicaid is going to change
- How financial planning will be effected by those changes
- Whether reverse mortgages would be good for you
- What advances have there been in Assisted Living
- Is Home Health Care cost effective
- Sexual activity & sexually transmitted diseases
- Struggles with Dementia
- Domestic Violence
- Assisted living
- Care giving
And many other issues.
There is a full list of podcasts from our past programs available here
A few other things will be happening here at Seniors’ Magazine as we go along.
- We are going to have a section listing those businesses that give senior discounts and, of course, listing those that refuse.
- We will have “guest” blogs along with regular blogs from Lavinia and Finn.
- We will have events for seniors in your area.
Enjoy yourself at this site, explore what we have to offer and please make comments and suggestions. This site is for you, us, as Senior Citizens.